OPTIVISTA EPK‑i7010 High‑Definition Video Processor
Enlighten Your Perspectives
The new premium solution for advanced endoscopy
The success of a procedure can hinge on your ability to clearly visualize the epithelial surface pit-pattern and vascular pattern. In addition to the already established i-scan modes, the OPTIVISTA now features i-scan OE (Optical Enhancement), creating a very unique platform where both digital and optical enhancements are available. This unique combination provides extra information for a more accurate in vivo diagnosis through improved vessel and mucosal pattern characterization.
The new PENTAX Medical OPTIVISTA EPK-i7010 video processor, together with the latest i10 HD+ endoscopes series, or with the MagniView, optical zoom endoscopes, provides our best image ever. Where you are performing a routine procedure or a complex intervention, the EPK-i7010 can help you to achieve the best clinical outcomes.
i-scan technology is a digital, image enhanced endoscopy (IEE) technology by PENTAX Medical. As a virtual chromo-endoscopy tool, i-scan provides an enhance view of the mucosal structures and vascular patterns, supporting early detection, demarcation and characterization.
Improved in vivo diagnosis
PENTAX Medical has recently developed the i-scan OE (Optical Enhancement), an optical filter that produces bandwidth-limiting light. When combined with image enhancement processing technology it clearly displays the surface structures of blood vessels, glandular ducts and mucosal membranes in higher contrasts than white light.
Powerful educational platform
The OPTIVISTA EPK-i7010 video processor is a state-of-the-art educational tool with customizable functions operated easily by the touch screen, or via the endoscope buttons.
Teach and assess with the unique TwinMode
- TwinMode is useful in teaching the appropriate interpretation of image enhanced endoscopy, providing simultaneous comparison of side by side endoscopic images.
- Among experts, TwinMode is respected appreciated as an educational tool for non-experts in "building the bridge" between HD+ white light images and the different i-scan modes and findings.
- The simultaneous comparison of enhanced clinical images is useful in teaching the appropriate characterization of lesions.
Collect and share with the unique integrated video and audio recording
- The video recording function enables capture of HD+ video files through a USB storage device, for fast and easy sharing of findings with peers. Audio recording for video is captured through external microphone.
- Contributes to cost savings in the endoscopy room by avoiding unnecessary external HD recording devices.
- For best image collection, the OPTIVISTA also incorporates freeze scan technology which automatically selects the sharpest picture.
i-scan Atlas GI
i-scan Certification & Premium Install
i-scan Proven Results Flyer
White Paper – i-scan & i-scan OE
|HD video outputs||External device interface||User interface||Image Enhancement Endoscopy function||Compatible Video Endoscopes||Lamp||Dimensions [W x H x D / weight]|
|1080i via HD-SDI, DVI-D and SXGA via DVI-D*||USB (Front x 1, Rear x 2) and RJ45 (Ethernet)||Touch screen, keyboard||i-scan SE, CE, TE and OE||70K/80K/90K/90i/i10/K10 Series||300W Xenon Lamp||400 x 205 x 520 mm / 21.5kg|
* when used in combination with 90i or i10 series endoscopes
Please click on product model to view related accessories