PENTAX Medical Forward Academy™ local trainings are well-established educational programmes. Provided to enhance and develop the knowledge and skills of trained nurses, healthcare support workers and technicians who are working in the endoscopy environment.
Our equipment seamlessly integrates into your working practice, supported by the provision of first-class endoscopy training, designed to keep you up to date with best practice and guidelines to ensure patient safety.
The sessions are hosted by Clinical Applications Specialists of PENTAX Medical. The course content includes training on best practice manual decontamination in line with our IFU’s and latest guidance and advice on maintaining and troubleshooting your endoscopy systems for the efficient running of your PENTAX Medical endoscopes and stacks. On hands-on sessions, you will have access to PENTAX equipment.
- Developments in Endoscopy, Updates on BSG and Manufacturer Guidelines.
- Hands-on: Best Practice Manual Decontamination with DOPs.
- Hands-on: Care and Maintenance of Endoscopy Stack.
- Endoscopes Maintenance, Damage Prevention, and Troubleshooting.
Training calendar UK
- 18th January 2023 in Slough
- 15th March 2023 in Manchester
- 10th May 2023 in Slough
- 13th June 2023 in Scunthorpe
- 11th July 2023 in Slough
- 14th September 2023 in Manchester
- 10th October 2023 in Slough
- 5th December 2023 in Scunthorpe
- 10th January 2024 in Slough
The training day starts at 9am and will finish by 4pm.
The Endoscopy training days are held at multiple locations.
- Slough: PENTAX Medical UK head office in Slough, Unit D1, Heron Drive, Slough, SL3 8PN
- Manchester: The Clayton Hotel, Manchester Airport, Outwood Lane, Manchester, M90 4HL
- Scunthorpe: Forest Pines Hotel, Ermine Street, Broughton, Nr Brigg, DN20 0AQ
There is free parking included at all three venues. NB These are limited to 16 places per session.
To register for places please email:
Course places are complimentary for PENTAX Medical Customers with i-Trust service contracts.