Job Title: Endoscopic Repair Technician
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
The Endoscope Repair Technician is responsible for repairing endoscopes and endoscopic accessories while following established SOPs and safety procedures.
- Repair endoscopes of various types and complexities in a timely manner while delivering high-quality repairs
- Electro-mechanical assembly/disassembly, including proper use of microscope for some detail components
- Understand the repair process on endoscopes
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the product repair manual
- Comply with all safety regulations and report infractions/hazards to supervisor immediately upon observation
- Troubleshoot problems in a logical manner
- Neatly and accurately prepare necessary department documentation: checklists, worksheets, etc.
- Move repaired items to next work center or appropriate area as required
- Keep workstation organized and clean
- Extract and enter appropriate repair information into tracking software program (CRM)
- High School diploma or GED a must, completion of technical college program preferred
- Experience working under a microscope as well as soldering and the precision mixing and application of adhesives
- Previous medical device manufacturing or medical device service or repair experience a benefit
- Small tool dexterity and strong hand-eye coordination
- Excellent mechanical/technical skills
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to read schematic diagram, identifying spare parts and searching repair manuals
Referrals are welcome!
Deadline: While we will accept referrals and applications throughout our selection process, we encourage candidates to express interest prior to February 3, 2023.
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
The Business Analyst provides insight and analytical support to inform key business decisions within sales, marketing, finance and service departments. This role is integral to effective strategic collaboration with the management and Executive Committee teams.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to provide value-added analysis supporting business decision-making and sales effectiveness
- Provide organizational direction around KPIs related to the overall business health
- Contribute to recurring business reviews in partnership with Sales & Marketing, including measurement of Sales performance/execution, generation and delivery of analytical insights, and recommendations for strategy refinement
- Create and maintain reports & dashboards to support sales objectives, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives
- Communicate data and findings to internal stakeholders in a clear and effective manner
- Support projects, analysis and ad-hoc reporting related to sales & marketing including but not limited to revenue forecasting, pipeline analysis, segmentation and account assignments, win rates
- Ownership of CRM system, including data integrity, customization, reporting, data extraction, onboarding/training and troubleshooting
- Drive revenue budgeting & forecasting processes which includes monthly forecasting and management of revenue targets, quarterly budget updates and annual budget submission
- Leverage advanced analytical methods to uncover opportunities to better service customers and grow revenue. Partner with Sales leaders and cross-functional teams to drive and inform the development and deployment of data-driven strategic initiatives
- Drive process improvements and scaled tooling that enables easy access to critical business insights. Seek and activate on feedback from sales leaders and peers to continually improve tools and reporting capabilities, influencing upstream data and reporting partners
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a leading College or University
- 3-5 years in a combination of Analytics, Operations, Sales, or Finance roles
- 1-3 years experience working with CRM systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics) and the overall sales stack of tools that drive productivity
- Min. 3 years of analytics experience (5+ preferred), including:
o Extracting data from large/complex databases
o Creating and maintaining business intelligence solutions with Power BI, PowerPivot, and/or similar technologies, and a demonstrated understanding of data visualization best practices
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (Power Query, simple macros, etc.)
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- Experience in sales and/or partnering with sales, and strong understanding of the medical device industry is preferred
If interested, please submit your resume to our Human Resources department, via email at email@example.com