PENTAX Medical is proud to announce the launch of the first edition of the Forward Program, a comprehensive one-year training curriculum based on the ESGE Guidelines for achieving proficiency in performing ESD.
The Forward Program was developed in partnership with recognized ESD training experts like Dr. Amyn Haji (King’s College, UK), Dr. Arjun Koch (Erasmus Rotterdam, NL), Dr. Michael Haefner (AT), Dr. Ken Ohata (NTT Medical Center) and Dr. Hideyuki Chiba (Omori Red Cross Hospital, Tokyo, Japan), allowing an exchange and network between Europe and Japan.
The Forward Program aims to target high-potential, skilled physicians who would like to be the future leaders in this technique. The program entails several steps to guarantee the development of the trainee's skills, as outlined below:
- ESD basics lecture & hands on ex vivo models and in vivo
- Case observation in European mentor’s hospital
- Perform cases in European mentor‘s hospital
- Perform cases in trainee‘s hospital with European mentor
- Online/ virtual case mentoring
- Perform cases in trainee‘s hospital with Japanese mentor
The Forward Program is PENTAX Medical’s platform to enter and expand its footprint in the advanced therapeutics world. Interested to know more or join? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org