OPTIVISTA plus High Definition Video Processor
Made for you: the OPTIVISTA plus
Further improved in vivo diagnosis for therapeutic guidance
Explore the OPTIVISTA plus at www.hd-platform.com.
PENTAX Medical is proud to introduce the new OPTIVISTA plus, the next generation processor that enhances the OPTIVISTA’s already superb image quality and other capabilities.
- OPTIVISTA plus supports the best clinical outcome by providing sharper, brighter image quality thanks to i-scan and i-scan OE.
- It supports diagnosis and case documentation, and guides treatment and therapeutic decisions through easier image capture and sharper than ever frozen images.
- It is is an effective cross-segment investment due to its proven clinical characterization capabilities being expanded into pulmonology and ENT.
i-scan technology is a digital, image enhanced endoscopy (IEE) technology by PENTAX Medical. As a virtual chromo-endoscopy tool, i-scan provides an enhance view of the mucosal structures and vascular patterns, supporting early detection, demarcation and characterization.
Improved in vivo diagnosis
PENTAX Medical has recently developed the i-scan OE (Optical Enhancement), an optical filter that produces bandwidth-limiting light. When combined with image enhancement processing technology it clearly displays the surface structures of blood vessels, glandular ducts and mucosal membranes in higher contrasts than white light.
Powerful educational platform
The OPTIVISTA EPK-i7010 video processor is a state-of-the-art educational tool with customizable functions operated easily by the touch screen, or via the endoscope buttons.
Teach and assess with the unique TwinMode
- TwinMode is useful in teaching the appropriate interpretation of image enhanced endoscopy, providing simultaneous comparison of side by side endoscopic images.
- Among experts, TwinMode is respected appreciated as an educational tool for non-experts in "building the bridge" between HD+ white light images and the different i-scan modes and findings.
- The simultaneous comparison of enhanced clinical images is useful in teaching the appropriate characterization of lesions.
Collect and share with the unique integrated video and audio recording
- The video recording function enables capture of HD+ video files through a USB storage device, for fast and easy sharing of findings with peers. Audio recording for video is captured through external microphone.
- Contributes to cost savings in the endoscopy room by avoiding unnecessary external HD recording devices.
- For best image collection, the OPTIVISTA also incorporates freeze scan technology which automatically selects the sharpest picture.
A multifunctional platform across segments
The new VNL-J10 series will provide support to both diagnostic as well as therapeutic procedures. The VNL product range can be used in a wide variety of applications in ENT such as FEES examinations and functional video stroboscopy examinations.
2. J10 - Pulmonology
The Video Bronchoscope EB-J10 product range offers sharp and clear High-Defi nition image quality, with unmatched ergonomic design and flexibility to ease operation in daily use.
3. GI i10
Slim caliber, bigger working channel and Close Focus, all combined in an i10 HD+ endoscope, the high performance endoscopes series, for the day-to-day advanced endoscopy practice.
With the 90i endoscope series, you can experience HD+ images combined with exceptional illumination, during routine examinations.
|HD video outputs||External device interface||User interface||Image Enhancement Endoscopy function||Compatible Video Endoscopes||Lamp||Dimensions [W x H x D / weight]|
|1080i via HD-SDI, DVI-D and SXGA via DVI-D*||USB (Front x 1, Rear x 2) and RJ45 (Ethernet)||Touch screen, keyboard||i-scan SE, CE, TE and OE||70K/80K/90K/90i/i10/K10 Series||300W Xenon Lamp||400 x 205 x 520 mm / 21.5kg|
* when used in combination with 90i or i10 series endoscopes
Please click on product model to view related accessories