Grant and Donation Requests
- Requestor must submit request directly to the Grants Committee, via email at email@example.com and must be submitted.
- Grant requests need to be made in writing by the Requestor and on Requestor’s letterhead documenting the Requestor’s address and contact information.
- Grant Request form to be completed; (Grant Request form attached).
- For educational program grants, a brochure or description of program is needed. Program/Project objectives and an agenda are also needed.
- Completed W-9 form and/or IRS letter documenting the Requestor’s tax status (W-9 form attached).
- Review times vary from grant to grant, however, the general guidance is 45 days. You can assist with minimizing the review timeline by providing complete and accurate documentation in a timely manner (see above for required documentation).
The Grants Committee will endeavor to review each request within 45 days of receiving the completed application.
- All grant requests must be submitted at least 60 days before the program/project begins.
- Hoya/PENTAX Medical Grants Committee will provide email notification of disposition of grant requests upon completion of its review.
- Upon approval of a grant request, Hoya/PENTAX Medical Grants Committee and Requestor shall execute a written agreement to validate the arrangement.
- Payment or in-kind equipment donations will not be released until the written agreement has been fully executed and returned to Hoya/PENTAX Medical Grants Committee.