OPTIVISTA plus HD+ Video Processor
Improving in vivo diagnosis through a unique combination of optical and digital image enhancements
The OPTIVISTA plus improves upon its predecessor by delivering next-generation image processing power. This system offers transformative enhancements, including color and contrast advancements; optimization of the camera shutter speed; an overhauled noise reduction engine; increased video response time with reduced lag time; and heightened cybersecurity. These state-of-the-art features greatly augment the endoscopist’s ability to treat patients efficiently and effectively.
- OPTIVISTA plus supports diagnosis, guidance of treatment, and case documentation through an optimized image capture function that records sharper still images.
- The OPTIVISTA plus was developed with healthcare facilities’ economics in mind.
- In addition to a wide portfolio of GI video endoscopes, the system is also compatible with the endoscopic ultrasound platform and the 75 Series video bronchoscope lineup.
- The OPTIVISTA plus video processor improves in vivo diagnosis through next generation image processing power.
Detection and Characterization with i-scan
i-scan is a software-based image processing technology that enhances digital images for display and visualization. i-scan modes combine image processing algorithms for Surface Enhancement (SE), Contrast Enhancement (CE), and Tone Enhancement (TE) to provide a digitally enhanced view of mucosal surface texture, contour and blood vessels with the intention of supporting lesion detection and pattern characterization.
Vessel and surface pattern characterization with i-scan OE
PENTAX Medical has recently developed i-scan OE, an optical filter that produces bandwidth-limiting light. When combined with digital image enhancement technology, i-scan OE clearly displays mucosal surface structures, vascular networks and glandular ducts in higher contrast than white light.
A Powerful Educational Platform
Teach and assess with the unique TwinMode
- TwinMode is useful in teaching the appropriate interpretation of image enhanced endoscopy, providing simultaneous comparison of side by side endoscopic images.
- Among experts, TwinMode is appreciated as an educational tool for “building the bridge” between HD+ white light images and the different digital and optical image enhancement modes and findings.
Collect and share with the unique integrated video and audio recording
- The video recording function enables capture of HD+ video files through a USB storage device, for fast and easy sharing of findings with peers. Audio recording for video is captured through an external microphone.
- Contributes to cost savings in the endoscopy room by avoiding unnecessary external HD recording devices.
- For capturing and recording the sharpest image, the OPTIVISTA EPK-i7010 also incorporates freeze scan technology which automatically selects the sharpest picture.
A Multifunctional Platform Across Diverse Procedures Types
|OPTIVISTA plus (EPK-i7010)|
|HD video outputs||External device interface||User interface||Image Enhancement||Compatible Video Endoscopes||Lamp||Dimensions [W x H x D / weight]|
|1080i via HD-SDI, DVI-D or SXGA via DVI-D, VGA||USB (Front x 1, Rear x 2) and RJ45 (Ethernet)||Touch screen, keyboard||i-SCAN 1, i-SCAN 2, i-SCAN 3 (Optical Enhancement)||90K/90i/i10 Series Gastroscopes and Colonoscopes, ED34-i10T HD Video Duodenoscope, 70 Series Ultrasound Endoscopes, and 90/75 Series Bronchoscopes||300W Xenon Lamp||400 x 205 x 520 mm / 21.5 kg|
Please click on product model to view related accessories
Disclaimer: i-SCAN and OE image enhancement technologies are intended to be used as an optional adjunct following traditional white light endoscopy and is not intended to replace histopathological sampling.