OPTIVISTA plus HD+ Video Processor
Improving in vivo diagnosis through a unique combination of optical and digital image enhancements
The OPTIVISTA plus improves upon its predecessor by delivering next-generation image processing power. This system offers transformative enhancements, including color and contrast advancements; optimization of the camera shutter speed; an overhauled noise reduction engine; increased video response time with reduced lag time; and heightened cybersecurity. These state-of-the-art features greatly augment the endoscopist’s ability to treat patients efficiently and effectively.
• OPTIVISTA plus supports diagnosis, guidance of treatment, and case documentation through an optimized image capture function that records sharper still images.
• The OPTIVISTA plus was developed with healthcare facilities’ economics in mind.
In addition to a wide portfolio of GI video endoscopes, the system is also compatible with the endoscopic ultrasound platform and the 75 Series video bronchoscope lineup.
The OPTIVISTA plus video processor improves in vivo diagnosis through next generation image processing power. Trade up your existing system receive a credit worth up to $15,000. Launching at DDW 2019. Read more...
Detection and Characterization with i-scan
i-scan is a software-based image processing technology that enhances digital images for display and visualization. i-scan modes combine image processing algorithms for Surface Enhancement (SE), Contrast Enhancement (CE), and Tone Enhancement (TE) to provide a digitally enhanced view of mucosal surface texture, contour and blood vessels with the intention of supporting lesion detection and pattern characterization.
Vessel and surface pattern characterization with i-scan OE
PENTAX Medical has recently developed i-scan OE, an optical filter that produces bandwidth-limiting light. When combined with digital image enhancement technology, i-scan OE clearly displays mucosal surface structures, vascular networks and glandular ducts in higher contrast than white light.
A Powerful Educational Platform
Teach and assess with the unique TwinMode
- TwinMode is useful in teaching the appropriate interpretation of image enhanced endoscopy, providing simultaneous comparison of side by side endoscopic images.
- Among experts, TwinMode is appreciated as an educational tool for “building the bridge” between HD+ white light images and the different digital and optical image enhancement modes and findings.
Collect and share with the unique integrated video and audio recording
- The video recording function enables capture of HD+ video files through a USB storage device, for fast and easy sharing of findings with peers. Audio recording for video is captured through an external microphone.
- Contributes to cost savings in the endoscopy room by avoiding unnecessary external HD recording devices.
- For capturing and recording the sharpest image, the OPTIVISTA EPK-i7010 also incorporates freeze scan technology which automatically selects the sharpest picture.
A Multifunctional Platform Across Diverse Procedures Types
|OPTIVISTA plus (EPK-i7010)|
|HD video outputs||External device interface||User interface||Image Enhancement||Compatible Video Endoscopes||Lamp||Dimensions [W x H x D / weight]|
|1080i via HD-SDI, DVI-D or SXGA via DVI-D, VGA||USB (Front x 1, Rear x 2) and RJ45 (Ethernet)||Touch screen, keyboard||i-SCAN 1, i-SCAN 2, i-SCAN 3 (Optical Enhancement)||90K/90i/i10 Series Gastroscopes and Colonoscopes, ED34-i10T HD Video Duodenoscope, 70 Series Ultrasound Endoscopes, and 90/75 Series Bronchoscopes||300W Xenon Lamp||400 x 205 x 520 mm / 21.5 kg|
Please click on product model to view related accessories
Disclaimer: i-SCAN and OE image enhancement technologies are intended to be used as an optional adjunct following traditional white light endoscopy and is not intended to replace histopathological sampling.