Politica sulla privacy
The controller for your personal data is PENTAX Europe GmbH (“PENTAX Europe”) together with the local PENTAX Medical entity for your region as stated below, as joint controllers (together hereafter referred to as “PENTAX Medical”).
PENTAX Europe GmbH, Julius-Vosseler-Str. 104, 22527 Hamburg, Germany
PENTAX U.K. Limited, PENTAX House, Heron Drive, Langley, Slough SL3 8PN, United Kingdom
PENTAX France Life Care S.A.S., 116 quai de Bezons, B.P. 204, 95106 ARGENTEUIL CEDEX, France
PENTAX Italia S.r.l, Via Dione Cassio, 15, 20138 Milano, Italy
SIMMEDICA - Sistemas Integrales de Medicina, S.A., Avenida del Sistema Solar 25, 28830 San Fernando de Henares, Madrid, Spain
PENTAX Nederland B.V., Edisonring 4, 6669NB Dodewaard, The Netherlands
Moscow Representative office of PENTAX Europe GmbH (Germany), 13, 4-y Lesnoy pereulok
PENTAX Europe GmbH, Turkey Liaison Office, Veko Giz Plaza, Meydan Sok, No:3/43, 34396 Maslak Istanbul, Turkey
Use of personal data
Below follows a description of the personal data PENTAX Medical uses, for what purposes and on the basis of which legal grounds.
Pentaxmedical.com and pentaxmedical.com/emea
- If you fill out a contact form through Pentaxmedical.com, we register your name, e-mail, job title, phone number, company, country, zip code, job category as well as the reason for contacting us and/or any comments you have entered on the form. This information is then used to handle your contact request in the most appropriate way in accordance with your request.
- If you consent or subscribe to our PENTAX Medical newsletter, PENTAX Medical will use your e-mail address to send you newsletters on PENTAX Medical products and services. In case you do not wish to receive newsletters by e-mail, you can unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com .
- We may also send you newsletters on our products and services by ordinary mail. If you do not wish to receive those newsletters, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Improving products and services
We also use information on your site use, requests and interactions with us to improve our site, products and services.
- Legal ground
The most important legal ground for processing your data is that this is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and PENTAX Medical, for instance if you request certain information. In certain case the processing is based on your permission, for instance in the event of your newsletter subscription. Finally, PENTAX Medical has a legitimate interest to improve the contents of the website, its products and services according to an analysis of your on-site behavior and interactions with us.
- Use of personal data by third parties
PENTAX Medical does not share your data with third parties, unless:
- In the event of your permission
- In the event of a legal obligation to do so
- To PENTAX Medical group companies, service providers, or third parties who support us as necessary to perform your request
- In the event of a merger with or acquisition of PENTAX Medical or (part of )its assets by a third party
- In the event of any dispute handling or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- With parties that act for PENTAX Medical as a processor on their behalf
- Transfer of data outside the EU
The PENTAX Medical global website is hosted by NTT in Japan and application support and development is provided by Broadvision and Techtree in Japan as well. Therefore your personal data collected through this site may be transferred to or accessed in this country. Japan is not considered to provide the same level of protection of personal data as the EU under the Regulation on the protection of Personal Data. However, we have entered into data processor agreements with the above companies that include the EU standard contractual clauses for processors as approved by the European Commission and as a result your data are nevertheless sufficiently protected. A copy of these clauses may be obtained by sending a request to the Data Protection Officer, Europe, Arjan De Roos email@example.com.
- Merger or acquisition
PENTAX Medical may transfer its enterprise or the whole or part of its assets to a third party. In that case your personal data shall also be transferred to that party. We shall inform you hereof timely in advance. In case you do not wish to use our services anymore, you may request us to remove your data.
- Storage period
Personal data will not be kept by us any longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were originally collected or processed further. Data necessary to comply with a request or process an order will be kept 2 years after the order or the request was made (unless local law requires otherwise). Data necessary to send you newsletters are kept for the duration of your newsletter subscription and one year thereafter.
You have the right to inspect your data and to request to correct, restrict, block or remove them. You also have the right to request to obtain a machine readable subset of your data to store it elsewhere. Where the processing of your personal data is based on your permission, you are at all times entitled to withdraw your permission.
Furthermore, you may always object against the use of your data for direct marketing purposes. You may also object against any other processing for legitimate interest purposes in connection with your personal circumstances.
Requests to exercise the above rights may be submitted by sending an e-mail Arjan De Roos firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data protection officer for PENTAX Europe may be contacted by email@example.com
You may also at all times file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
- Changes of this policy
PENTAX Medical reserves the right to change this policy. Make sure you are always familiar with the latest version of this policy. We will inform you of important changes timely in advance.