OPTIVISTA plus High Definition Video Processor
Further improved in vivo diagnosis for therapeutic guidance
Explore the OPTIVISTA plus at www.hd-platform.com.
PENTAX Medical is proud to introduce the new OPTIVISTA plus, the next generation processor that detects and diagnoses GI disease with advanced image resolution and contrast.
- OPTIVISTA plus supports the best clinical outcome by providing improved image resolution and contrast in the i-scan and OE Optical Enhancement modes.
- It supports diagnosis, guidance of treatment and case documentation through an optimised image capture process adn sharper, clearer frozen images.
- It is is an effective cross-department investment, expanding its proven clinical benefits into high definition endoscopes for the pulmonology and ENT specialties.
i-scan technology is a digital, image enhanced endoscopy (IEE) technology by PENTAX Medical. i-scan, combined with advanced High-Definition imaging offers a more detailed view of the mucosa for enhanced detection of abnormalities and GI disease.
Improved in vivo diagnosis
PENTAX Medical has recently developed the i-scan OE (Optical Enhancement), an optical filter that produces bandwidth-limiting light. When combined with image enhancement processing technology it clearly displays the surface structures of blood vessels, glandular ducts and mucosal membranes in higher contrasts than white light.
Powerful educational platform
The OPTIVISTA EPK-i7010 video processor is a state-of-the-art educational tool with customizable functions which can be operated easily via the touch screen, or endoscope control buttons.
Teach and assess with the unique TwinMode
- TwinMode is useful in teaching the appropriate interpretation of image enhanced endoscopy, providing simultaneous comparison of side by side endoscopic images.
- Among experts, TwinMode is appreciated as an educational tool for non-experts in "building the bridge" between HD+ white light images and the different i-scan and OE modes.
- The simultaneous comparison of enhanced clinical images is useful in teaching the appropriate characterization of lesions.
Collect and share with the unique integrated video and audio recording
- The video recording function enables capture of HD+ video files through a USB storage device, for fast and easy sharing of findings with peers. An optional microphone offers the ability to add live case commentary to all procedure video files.
- Contributes to cost savings in the endoscopy room by avoiding unnecessary external HD recording devices.
For best image collection, the OPTIVISTA also incorporates freeze scan technology which automatically selects the sharpest picture
A multifunctional platform offering i-scan & OE (Optical Enhancement) capability with our complete range of High Definition endoscopes.
|HD video outputs||External device interface||User interface||Image Enhancement Endoscopy function||Compatible Video Endoscopes||Lamp||Dimensions|
|1080i via HD-SDI, DVI-D and SXGA via DVI-D*||USB (Front x 1, Rear x 2) and RJ45 (Ethernet)||Touch screen, keyboard||i-scan SE, CE, TE and OE||70K/80K/90K/90i/i10/K10 Series||300W Xenon Lamp||400 x 205 x 520 mm / 21.5kg|
* when used in combination with 90i or i10 series endoscopes
제품 모텔을 클릭하여 관련 악세사리를 보세요.