Forward Academy™ C2 CryoBalloon™ Ablation (CBA)
C2 CryoBalloon™ ablation (CBA) has emerged as an important tool for the treatment of Barrett’s esophagus, a pre-cancerous condition of the esophagus. It is a safe, effective, and minimally invasive procedure that has been shown to effectively eradicate esophageal dysplasia and metaplasia, ultimately reducing the risk of developing esophageal cancer.*
However, like many endoscopic techniques, it requires appropriate training to achieve the best possible results. For this purpose, we are pleased to launch the Forward Academy training on C2 CryoBalloon™ ablation.
This course will provide a valuable opportunity for you to enhance your knowledge and expertise in this field.
We look forward to seeing you in Hamburg!
- The aim is to provide theoretical knowledge and practical training on the use of C2 CryoBalloon™ ablation in the treatment of Barrett’s esophagus. The course will cover topics such as patient selection, technical aspects of the procedure, and post-procedural management.
- Foundations, indications and present and future developments of CBA
- Training on a simulator
- Practical knowledge on how to perform a focal CBA
- Ex-vivo hands-on session
- Live cases broadcasted into the seminar room
- Discussion about the latest data and studies on CBA
- When: 02.06.2023
- Target group: Clinicians, who are interested in expanding their skillset on Barrett’s esophagus treatment.
- Criteria for application: Physicians from BE expert centers, who performed at least 30 supervised endoscopic resections and 30 RFA and / or APC ablations (ESGE criteria).
- Selection process: All applications will be carefully reviewed to select 16 final participants.
- Location: PENTAX Europe GmbH, Training Center, Julius-Vosseler-Str. 104, Hamburg, Germany
- Course language: English
- Number of participants: 16 clinicians
- Application deadline: 01.05.2023
- Participation fee: free of charge
- Course certificate: You will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- Application page: bit.ly/Forward-Academy-CBA
- Other events: EMEA Event Overview