High Definition Digital Video Capture Module: Model 9372HD
The universal solution for all ENT & Speech Pathology applications
The KAY9372HD is a customizable digital capture module that was designed to support all ENT and Speech Pathology applications including Stroboscopy, FEES, Videofluoroscopy, and Endoscopy.
The KAY9372HD captures crisp HD images and videos from multiple video sources. When combined with the best-in-class stroboscopic light source, videoscopes, video processors, and feature-rich software tools that were developed alongside physicians and speech pathologists, the KAY9372HD Digital Capture provides a complete image capture solution.
Full networking solutions are available for the KAY9372HD Digital Capture to improve workflow and reduce documentation errors. These include endoServer™, endoPortal, HL7 for report integration into hospital EHR systems, and DICOM to send exams directly to PACS.
- HD digital video recording & HD output
- Record FEES, MBS/VFSS, Stroboscopy & Endoscopy
- Record VFSS at 30 frames per second (ASHA recommended)
- Still-capture during live exams
- 180-degree image rotation
- Powerful software including montage, side-by-side image display, slow-motion and frame-by-frame viewing
- Customizable application menus & report writing tools
- Built-in patient database with data migration
- Full networking capability, including endoPortal & endoServer™
- Send reports directly to hospital EHR via HL7
- Send exams straight to PACS via DICOM
- Compatible with the KAY 9400 Laryngeal Strobe